42. Greater investment needs to be made in research aimed at understanding more fully the functioning of ecosystems and adequately analyzing the different variables associated with any significant modification of the environment. Because all creatures are connected, each must be cherished with love and respect, for all of us as living creatures are dependent on one another. Each area is responsible for the care of this family. This will require undertaking a careful inventory of the species which it hosts, with a view to developing programmes and strategies of protection with particular care for safeguarding species heading towards extinction.
83. The ultimate destiny of the universe is in the fullness of God, which has already been attained by the risen Christ, the measure of the maturity of all things. Here we can add yet another argument for rejecting every tyrannical and irresponsible domination of human beings over other creatures. The ultimate purpose of other creatures is not to be found in us. Rather, all creatures are moving forward with us and through us towards a common point of arrival, which is God, in that transcendent fullness where the risen Christ embraces and illumines all things. Human beings, endowed with intelligence and love, and drawn by the fullness of Christ, are called to lead all creatures back to their Creator.
87. When we can see God reflected in all that exists, our hearts are moved to praise the Lord for all his creatures and to worship him in union with them. This sentiment finds magnificent expression in the hymn of Saint Francis of Assisi:
208. We are always capable of going out of ourselves towards the other. Unless we do this, other creatures will not be recognized for their true worth; we are unconcerned about caring for things for the sake of others; we fail to set limits on ourselves in order to avoid the suffering of others or the deterioration of our surroundings. Disinterested concern for others, and the rejection of every form of self-centeredness and self-absorption, are essential if we truly wish to care for our brothers and sisters and for the natural environment. These attitudes also attune us to the moral imperative of assessing the impact of our every action and personal decision on the world around us. If we can overcome individualism, we will truly be able to develop a different lifestyle and bring about significant changes in society.
240. The divine Persons are subsistent relations, and the world, created according to the divine model, is a web of relationships. Creatures tend towards God, and in turn it is proper to every living being to tend towards other things, so that throughout the universe we can find any number of constant and secretly interwoven relationships. This leads us not only to marvel at the manifold connections existing among creatures, but also to discover a key to our own fulfilment. The human person grows more, matures more and is sanctified more to the extent that he or she enters into relationships, going out from themselves to live in communion with God, with others and with all creatures. In this way, they make their own that trinitarian dynamism which God imprinted in them when they were created. Everything is interconnected, and this invites us to develop a spirituality of that global solidarity which flows from the mystery of the Trinity.
All-powerful God, you are present in the whole universe and in the smallest of your creatures. You embrace with your tenderness all that exists. Pour out upon us the power of your love, that we may protect life and beauty. Fill us with peace, that we may live as brothers and sisters, harming no one. O God of the poor, help us to rescue the abandoned and forgotten of this earth, so precious in your eyes. Bring healing to our lives, that we may protect the world and not prey on it, that we may sow beauty, not pollution and destruction. Touch the hearts of those who look only for gain at the expense of the poor and the earth. Teach us to discover the worth of each thing, to be filled with awe and contemplation, to recognize that we are profoundly united with every creature as we journey towards your infinite light. We thank you for being with us each day. Encourage us, we pray, in our struggle for justice, love and peace.
God of love, show us our place in this world as channels of your love for all the creatures of this earth, for not one of them is forgotten in your sight. Enlighten those who possess power and money that they may avoid the sin of indifference, that they may love the common good, advance the weak, and care for this world in which we live. The poor and the earth are crying out. O Lord, seize us with your power and light, help us to protect all life, to prepare for a better future, for the coming of your Kingdom of justice, peace, love and beauty. Praise be to you! Amen.
In My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Issue #89, Discord is one of several creatures summoned by Twilight to aid in spreading friendship to the lands beyond Equestria. Fluttershy and Pinkie select him, Capper, and Trixie to join them on their mission to Abyssinia.
Discord, Accord, and Vacationer Discord are characters in Gameloft's mobile game. Various events feature Discord in a story role. Discord is also mentioned in Grogar's mobile game description, and Grogar can be transformed into a form that combines elements of both his and Discord's designs. In the \"Crowns and Chaos\" event, this is caused when Twilight's anti-chaos magic precautions for an event in Ponyville cause Discord to lose control of his magic, which washes over the event and affects various creatures, himself included. In the \"A Mistmane New Year\" event, Discord forces his way into the preparations for the Lunar New Year celebration, adopting an altered appearance in the process.
DISCORD is a draconequus, a rare beast with a pony head and a body comprised of many nasty creatures. He was once imprisoned in stone by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna but escaped, only to be defeated by the power of friendship. He's since reformed and struggles to keep out of trouble since he knows that Twilight Sparkle and her friends would use the Elements of Harmony against him if he ever unleashed chaos.
One of the three types of Forbidden Magic, this was the practice of summoning creatures from other spheres, across time and space. Strictly speaking, Ciri unintentionally (and unknowingly) dabbled in demonology. Her outbursts activated the monoliths and let creatures like the Myriapod and the Chernobog enter the Continent.
These genetically enhanced creatures are also formidable killers with exceptional hunting and tracking capabilities, hence the moniker roach hound. As invertebrates, they do not have a backbone; instead, their bodies rely on a scaled membrane for stability. Other defining features are its antennae and legs, two of which are made of razor-sharp metal.
An exceedingly rare and highly intelligent humanoid herbivore that walks upright and speaks the common tongue. Sylvans are unique creatures. Neither man nor beast, but rather human-goat hybrids with impeccable grammar. Their outward appearance mostly resembles that of goats: horned heads, hairy legs, cloven hooves and tasseled tails.
Nrvnqsr ChaosJapanese name:ネロカオスAlso known as:Nero Chaos (pronounciation)#10 of the 27 DAAFabro Rowan (original name)Professor Chaos (nickname)PortrayalsJapanese VA:Jouji NakataWP (Melty Blood)Kenta MiyakeWP (Anime)English VA:Jamieson PriceWP (Anime)AppearancesPrimary franchise:TsukihimeAppears in:TsukihimePLUS-DISC (Masterpiece Theater)Kagetsu Tohya (side stories only)Melty Blood / RA / AC / AACarnival PhantasmCharacteristicsSpecies:Dead Apostle, MagusHuman (formerly)TATARI (Melty Blood)Gender:MaleHeight:188 cmWeight:84 kgBlood Type:(Unknown)Birthday:February 13Age:1,000MagecraftMagecraft:AlchemyDead Apostle AncestorNumber:10AffiliationsOrganization:The Twenty-seven Dead Apostle AncestorsMage's Association - Wandering Sea (formerly)Nrvnqsr Chaos (ネロカオス, Nero Kaosu) is the tenth of The Twenty-seven Dead Apostle Ancestors. He is a living mass of chaotic matter analogous to the Primordial Sea, created from the accumulation of the lives of 666 creatures.
Nrvnqsr was originally an alchemist named Fabro Rowan (フォアブロロワイン, Foaburo Rowain) from the Wandering Sea, a cluster of smaller sorcerer organizations on northern Europe. He developed a method at the apex of his magical research allowing him to absorb and merge his existence with the lives of other creatures in order to obtain immortality and ascend to the level of a Dead Apostle. He has existed for over a millennium, and developed into the accumulation of lives he absorbed with a collective consciousness, aligned with his will yet not entirely under his control and of nature beyond his own understanding. The understanding and control over the disordered dendrogram that is his body became his eternal thesis. Even though he is conscious that his mind is slowly fading by being united to the beasts, his ultimate desire is to come to understand the chaos that formed him even if he should be completely swallowed by that very same chaos.
During his lifetime, Fabro Rowan had a rather serious and experimentive personality. However, after merging his body with various other beasts, his mind slowly began to resemble that of the beasts that he was now made of, thus corrupting him and turning him into the bloodthirsty Nrvnqsr Chaos. As the current Nrvnqsr Chaos, he is rather arrogant and considers ordinary humans, such as Shiki before displaying the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, as creatures inferior to himself. While attempting to devour Shiki, he declares that he is a fastidious person, so he won't even leave a single cell behind. He begins to laugh while taunting Shiki to stop being so stubborn and just break down. 1e1e36bf2d